warning about oom_adj with PG 9.4 logger

From: "Sinclair, Ian D (Ian)" <isinclair(at)avaya(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: warning about oom_adj with PG 9.4 logger
Date: 2016-12-07 21:33:46
Lists: pgsql-general

While loading 9.4 in my system I got a warning that oom_adj is deprecated, which seems to have come from the postgres logger task. I found emails in the archives that this error was fixed in 9.3.3.1 but did the same thing get missed in the logger code? Is it fixed later? I'm working on an upgrade to 9.6.

Thanks,
Ian