Re: 20th anniversary posters

From: Damien Clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Advocacy Group <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-advocacy-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 20th anniversary posters
Date: 2016-05-12 18:13:34
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Le 12.05.2016 16:00, Joshua D. Drake a écrit :
> On 05/12/2016 06:55 AM, Damien Clochard wrote:
>> hey guys,
>
>> Both PDF files are in A3 format and ready for a printing service (Full
>> bleed, cmyk)
>>
>> The sources are in SVG so it should easy to adapt to a different
>> format.
>>
>> This design was paid by dalibo but is available under Creative Common
>> BY
>> license.
>>
>> Any feedback is welcome
>
> These are awesome! I like the second one but the orange/yellow is a
> little harsh. If I were to print that I would make the orange/yellow a
> transparent color.

The orange/blue version is dedicated to the New York Knicks fans :)

More seriously, keep in mind that the colors are in CMYK and your RGB
screen can only display an approximation of the real colors.

Anyway if you want to change the poster feel free to fork it :) Inkscape
can do that for you pretty easily.

--
Damien Clochard