Re: BUG #14897: Segfault on statitics SQL request

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Vincent Lachenal <vincent(dot)lachenal(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #14897: Segfault on statitics SQL request
Date: 2017-11-10 20:46:53
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Vincent Lachenal <vincent(dot)lachenal(at)gmail(dot)com> writes:
> The request returns this result on this database :
> select name,setting,source from pg_settings where source != 'default';

Hmm .... not much help there. I wonder if this is specific to ArchLinux.
We do have an Arch machine in the buildfarm, but it's an ARM, so that
might not prove much about Arch on other hardware.

One other thing that might be useful: could you send the output of
"pg_config" (that's a command-line program, not a SQL command)?