Database Security

From: Kalai R <softlinne(dot)kv(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Database Security
Date: 2009-08-17 02:39:52
Lists: pgsql-general

hi,
i am near to PostgreSql. I create a database by the superuser. Then i create
another logon user. Now how can i protect my database from the new user. i
want to ban the access and view the database to the new user.It can done by
an entry in pg_hba file. Is there any other way to secure my database(like
setting password)?. Please help to solve my problem.