Enabling autovacuum per table

From: Rijo Roy <rjo_roy(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Enabling autovacuum per table
Date: 2018-10-15 08:01:20
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello Experts,
Is there any possibility for autovacuum to work on a user table if we set Alter table sometable set (autovacuum_enabled = true) ; even if the parameter autovacuum = off in Postgresql.conf
I am using Postgresql 10 on Linux 6.9.
According to me, it won't work without setting autovacuum = on except for Template0 database. What is your opinion?
Thanks, Rijo Roy

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android