[Pljava-dev] ResultSet from trigger screwy with timestamp type

From: JBurtenshaw at cooperstandard(dot)com (Burtenshaw, John J(dot))
Subject: [Pljava-dev] ResultSet from trigger screwy with timestamp type
Date: 2005-09-02 20:55:09
Lists: pljava-dev

Thomas:
It appears that the error I am getting is isolated to when postgresql is compiled with the 'integer_datetimes' option (i.e. integer_datetimes = on). When I recompiled postgresql without integer_datetimes (leaving out '--enable-integer-datetimes' ) the date returned from the ResultSet method 'getTimestamp()' works fine.

Thanks in advance
John Burtenshaw