problem with compiling with readline library

From: Sebastian Małyska <sebastian(dot)malyska(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: problem with compiling with readline library
Date: 2006-05-14 10:08:53
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all

I have got a problem. I try to install postgresql ver.8.1.3. on the Debian (
2.4.27-2-sparc64). I got message that readline does not found. So I
downloaded readline 5.1 and instaled it. But I still can not install
postgresql I recive the same message :( . I don't know what I am doing
wrong. Maybe postgresql's config checkig unproper direction? So what can I
do check it and change it? Direction of my readline is
/usr/local/include/readline .

Thx for help
Kindly sincerely
Sebastian M