Re: pgAdmin v1.22.0 keeps freezing and crashing

From: Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Regina Obe <lr(at)pcorp(dot)us>, "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin v1.22.0 keeps freezing and crashing
Date: 2016-01-23 21:37:28
Lists: pgadmin-support

I'm not an expert, but believe the problem is thatPgAdmin v1.22 does not play nice with any version
of Windows other than Windows 10.
Currently I am using with on Windows 10 with no problem.
I know that is not what you want to hear, but I did want to
provide you with at least my feedback. Melvin Davidson

www.youtube.com/unusedhero

Folk Alley - All Folk - 24 Hours a day
www.folkalley.com