Re: What about SkyTools?

From: "Ivan Zolotukhin" <ivan(dot)zolotukhin(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: dmitry(at)koterov(dot)ru
Cc: "Postgres General" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: What about SkyTools?
Date: 2007-04-12 08:25:00
Lists: pgsql-general

I will test them intensively in coming weeks and report the results. I
wrote an overview of the Skype PostgreSQL projects in Russian (will be
published this week), so there will be more details available soon.

In my opinion, SkyTools are worth testing, they look more interesting
than Slony in some aspects.