Re: making me love pgAdmin III

From: Jan-Peter Seifert <Jan-Peter(dot)Seifert(at)gmx(dot)de>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: making me love pgAdmin III
Date: 2017-05-20 09:47:10
Lists: pgadmin-support

Am 18.05.2017 um 22:43 schrieb Dave Page:

> Not to me, because the number of people I've had complimenting pgAdmin 4
> is probably 20x the number who have said they don't like it. Which is a
> good sign - normally people who don't like something are far more likely
> to say something.

People who don't like pgAdmin 4 just don't bother writing unless they
find a bug by accident if they bother to test the new version at all.
IMO web interfaces are ALWAYS inferior to a local client beginning with
the response time ...
I don't really like pgAdmin III but it's still much better than pgAdmin 4.