Problems recovering sequences from a backup done with pg_dump

From: David Sáez Palacios <david(dot)test(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problems recovering sequences from a backup done with pg_dump
Date: 2005-04-06 11:18:34
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all,

I've done a dump from a PostgreSQL 7.4.5 using pg_dump and it worked find.
The problem comes when I restore the backup and all the sequences values are
1. I can fix the problem manually giving the sequeces their appropiate value
but I wonder wether is a way to force pg_dump to store this information. Any
help will be welcome!

Thanks in advance,

David Saez Palacios.