repmgr and SSH

From: ROS Didier <didier(dot)ros(at)edf(dot)fr>
To: "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: repmgr and SSH
Date: 2019-01-14 09:29:07
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi
I would like to setup a repmgr configuration with one primary node, one standby node and one witness node.
Regarding SSH configuration, the documentation is not clear, I think.
Do we need to setup SSH between the three nodes or only between primary and standby nodes ?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
[cid:image002(dot)png(at)01D14E0E(dot)8515EB90]

Didier ROS
Expertise SGBD
DS IT/IT DMA/Solutions Groupe EDF/Expertise Applicative - SGBD