Drop Index and Create Index

From: "Giovanni Nervi" <giovanni(dot)nervi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Drop Index and Create Index
Date: 2008-07-22 07:39:12
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I would like recreate all indexes on a database, the command reindex
is exclusive lock on table so I prefer the method drop index and
create index. Is there a script for extract the command for the create
index? I see pg_dump but it extract all object definitions. I see the
source of pgAdmin for extract the definition of index, so before to
begin to develop of a shell script for extract the definition of all
indexes, I ask to you if this script already exist.

Thanks a lot for help
Giovanni