pg_restore does not restore all tables

From: "Baubak Gandomi" <b(dot)gandomi(at)castsoftware(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pg_restore does not restore all tables
Date: 2009-12-01 16:48:14
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,

I have a problem restoring a database. I have made a dump of a schema,
with no error messages. When I restore my dump I do not get any error
messages either. But when I look into my schema I see that I have less
tables than before. I don't even know how to debug this problem !

Best regards,

Baubak Gandomi