FATAL 1: SPI: improper call to spi_printtup

From: Benjamin Reed <ranger(at)befunk(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: FATAL 1: SPI: improper call to spi_printtup
Date: 2003-02-02 15:31:51
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I'm trying to get OpenNMS (which uses a lot JDBC) ported to MacOSX.
The backend runs just fine, but the frontend (a tomcat webapp) fails
when accessing the database, and in the postgresql log, I get the error
in the subject line.

I'm really not sure where to even try debugging, this. I can find
absolutely nothing about it on the web. Is this a JDBC issue? A
postgresql one? Tomcat?