Re: installing with readline

From: "Johnson, Shaunn" <SJohnson6(at)bcbsm(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: installing with readline
Date: 2002-12-12 16:37:41
Lists: pgsql-general

--Thanks for the reply!

--Is this the same thing for zlib? I'm getting an error about
--that as well. (after I've install ncurses-devel). I have
--zlib-1.1.3-24 installed ...

--Is there a check list of things I *should* have installed
--when trying to configure with 'readline'? I may be missing
--a lot of things that could be inter-dependant.

--Thanks!

-X