[Pljava-dev] PL/Java and JbossMQ

From: se7enno at yahoo(dot)com (vthai)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] PL/Java and JbossMQ
Date: 2007-10-04 16:21:16
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi all,

I am having a problem with PL/Java almost the same as the people in this post:

http://gborg.postgresql.org/pipermail/pljava-dev/2007/001071.html

except that I am using JbossMQ and the error is :

org.jnp.interface.NamingContext not found....

So could anyone please help with this problem, I have deployed all the needed jar like concurrent.jar, jbossmq-client.jar, jboss-common-client.jar....etc to the sqlj schema(I did check in the tables too, the jar reference are all there)

Thanks in advance,

vthai

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!