Re: Wiki editor request

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: mototaka(dot)kanematsu(at)toshiba(dot)co(dot)jp
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Wiki editor request
Date: 2018-04-04 04:54:47
Lists: pgsql-www

On 2018-04-03 13:08, mototaka(dot)kanematsu(at)toshiba(dot)co(dot)jp wrote:
> Dear PostgreSQL Wiki administrator
>
> I would like to edit the following PostgreSQL Wiki page.
>
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Foreign_data_wrappers
>
> Because, we developed Foreign data wrappers for NOSQL DB.
> I would like to add the FDW to the FDW list.

This sounded potentially interesting, so I just did some
quick searching online.

This showed up, which sounds very, very worrying (to me):

http://www.freshpatents.com/Mototaka-Kanematsu-Yokohama-invdxk.php

It looks like you (and Toshiba) have been filing patents for the
PostgreSQL related things you've been developing.

Is that correct, or have I just mistaken things? :)

Regards,

Justin Clift