Re: Russian translations

From: "Ivan E(dot) Panchenko" <i(dot)panchenko(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Oleg Bartunov <obartunov(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>, Pavel Luzanov <p(dot)luzanov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Russian translations
Date: 2016-08-15 11:40:05
Lists: pgsql-www

Dear colleagues,

Something like this: https://postgrespro.ru/docs/postgresql

> 2. That page should be commerce-free and contains links to the
> original documentation

Commerce-free... How free ? We would like to keep some main navigation
menu (may be, in a reduced form) with its links about products and
services etc.

> 3. All documentation should be provided without any restrictions and
> for free. That should be directly stated.

Presently, we want to restrict the commercial use of the Russian
translation. It means that the text is not BSD-licensed, and cannot be
freely included in any commercial products. Magnus, do you consider this
acceptable in the sense of your comments?

Regards,
Ivan Panchenko