Re: Foreign Data Wrapper Handler

From: Susan Hurst <susan(dot)hurst(at)brookhurstdata(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Foreign Data Wrapper Handler
Date: 2020-11-09 17:21:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks for the detailed instructions, Laurenz!

"The foreign server encapsulates the connection string to access a
remote
PostgreSQL database. Define one per remote database you want to
access."

Where do I define "one per remote database"?.....in pg_hba.conf?

---
Susan E Hurst
Principal Consultant
Brookhurst Data LLC
Email: susan(dot)hurst(at)brookhurstdata(dot)com
Mobile: 314-486-3261