Re: createlang/droplang -l outputs

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Tomoaki Sato <sato(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: createlang/droplang -l outputs
Date: 2007-08-10 00:44:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tomoaki Sato <sato(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp> writes:
> The header in the list of already installed languages shown by
> createlang/droplang with the -l option is not printed from 8.2.

Ooops. I seem to have missed these uses of printQuery() when we put in
the FETCH_COUNT patch last summer :-(.

> + popt.topt.start_table = true;

It looks like stop_table has to be set true as well to match
the former formatting; compare
http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/bin/psql/startup.c.diff?r1=1.136;r2=1.137

Patched in HEAD and 8.2 branch. Thanks for the report!