Need help migrating MSSQL2008R2 tables into PGSQL & make PGSQL mimic MSSQL behaviour.

From: buggedme(at)riseup(dot)net
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need help migrating MSSQL2008R2 tables into PGSQL & make PGSQL mimic MSSQL behaviour.
Date: 2024-05-08 00:20:17
Lists: pgsql-general

I heard PGSQL can act like MSSQL behaviour so I'm trying to migrating
tables to try it myself, but I really
have hard time to migrating them.

I already looked
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Microsoft_SQL_Server_to_PostgreSQL_Migration_by_Ian_Harding
but
nothing is useful. For example, "Extension Links" section links are all
PAID links.

I have *.MDF and *.ldf MSSQL2008R2 DATA files.

Can anyone please give me a command to how to migrate those data? I do
not have MS' graphic studio GUI but I can
access this database using "Navicat Lite"(IP:Port login).