Wiki editor access

From: Isaac Kramer <isaac(dot)kramer(at)systemman(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Wiki editor access
Date: 2024-05-22 23:51:53
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi, I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is Isaack and I would like to modify https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Monitoring with an addition to section 2.4 "Generic monitoring solutions with plugins" for Foglight for PostgreSQL - https://www.quest.com/products/foglight-for-postgresql/. And also maybe alphabetize the section? There doesn't seem to be an ordering principle.

Sincerely,

Isaac Kramer
VP of Technology
SMA, LLC