Postgres Security Checklist

From: Eduardo Henrique <eduardo(dot)hitek(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres Security Checklist
Date: 2009-04-04 21:36:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi, I'm developing a Graduation Work about Database security. My idea is
develop an application that connect in an database (in this case Postgres)
and make some security verification of that db. The problem is that my
verification only can be in a dabatase scope. I can't include Network and OS
threats.
Unfortunaly i didn't find a good material about postgres security. The good
things that i found (articles and checklists) were about MSQLSERVER and
Oracle.
I would like to know if you have any material about this subject (book,
article, checklists and etc) that eventualy could help me in this work.

Tranks!

Eduardo Henrique(Hitek) - www.eduardohitek.blogspot.com
Desenvolvimento
SoftSite - www.softsite.com.br