QT dependances of the web version?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)berkus(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: QT dependances of the web version?
Date: 2017-04-21 22:41:12
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave, all:

Does the web version of pgadmin4 rely on QT somehow?

The reason I ask is that, when you install pgadmin4 on a server,
installing the required QT modules drags in all of Xorg/Wayland, which
is around 250MB of packages which aren't needed or wanted on a server.

If not, I'll look for a way to build pgadmin without having the QT modules.

--
Josh Berkus
Containers & Databases Oh My!