[Pljava-dev] Number of Columns in a raw

From: ambulimama at gmail(dot)com (Nelli Vanan)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Number of Columns in a raw
Date: 2008-10-22 17:51:21
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi there,

I am new to this, so please bear with me if I am not making any sense.
I am working on an application that
requires database to notify of any changes in the table. I have
successfully experimented with basic triggers.

What I want is to receive the complete row when something is changed
on that row.
For example in a table with three columns( ID, name, value), I want to
receive the entire row when any one of the
three columns changes. From the example I tried out, it appears that
I would only get the changed column. Is it true?

Thanks so much for your help.