[Pljava-dev] Unable to load class org/postgresql/pljava/internal/Backend

From: ambulimama at gmail(dot)com (Nelli Vanan)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Unable to load class org/postgresql/pljava/internal/Backend
Date: 2008-10-21 14:05:51
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi there,

I have read through some of the mail threads, and noticed that people
had the same problem before. I am using postgres 8.1.11 and plJava
1.4.0 and am running in a variant of CentOS. e-smith server. I am not
sure if I have the same problem that was mentioned in other threads(
about zlib conflict). Please let me know. Thank you very much.