GIST

From: "Christian Portugal" <christ(dot)pz(dot)cs(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: GIST
Date: 2006-12-08 10:03:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thanks so much, but well i have well read that information and for to be
more specific "Generalized search tress for database system " and others,
but in no one tell me where begin because is too much code . now sorry by
the question but for develop my structure can i do that with the sources
that i dowload from the page ? or this are special sources?
Thanks for all
Christ

  • Re: GIST at 2006-12-08 10:59:51 from Martijn van Oosterhout