Re: libwinpthread-1.dll missing in PostgreSQL 11.0-1 for Windows

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
To: Marko Krajnc <marko(dot)krajnc(at)cursor(dot)si>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: libwinpthread-1.dll missing in PostgreSQL 11.0-1 for Windows
Date: 2018-11-12 14:47:54
Lists: pgsql-general

On 11/12/18 2:19 AM, Marko Krajnc wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I just downloaded the letest version of PostgreSQL for Windows - v11.0-1
> (as a ZIP archive here:
> https://www.enterprisedb.com/download-postgresql-binaries) and started

From the above:

"The links below allow you to download archives of the files installed
by our PostgreSQL installers. These archives are provided as a
convenience for expert users; unless you specifically need these files,
you should download an installer instead."

Have you tried the installer?:
https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads

--
Adrian Klaver