Re: Newly Created Source DB Table Not Reflecting into Destination Foreign Tables

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
To: ramsiddu007 <ramsiddu007(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Newly Created Source DB Table Not Reflecting into Destination Foreign Tables
Date: 2018-12-11 14:22:27
Lists: pgsql-general

On 12/11/18 1:44 AM, ramsiddu007 wrote:
> Dear Professionals,
>                            I hope you are doing well. I am looking
> *Foreign Data Wrappers*. In this way I have created a data wrapper in
> destination database. But at the time of creating wrapper, server and
> user mappings, source database having only 1 table. After creating
> wrapper.. those things. I have fired a select query which is extract all
> the data from table in source database table, in destination database.
>                        This time I got whole data from source database
> with the help of FDW. But this time I have created one more table in
> source database, but this table not came into foreign table in
> destination database. For this is there any other steps. Please let me know.

Not enough information to make a guess. Need:

1) Postgres version

2) The FDW you are using and to what destination database e.g.
www.postgresql.org/docs/11/postgres-fdw.html to Postgres.

3) The configuration settings for the wrapper and the server and user
mapping.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com