Re: Check Code Correction Current Period Prior Period Movement

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
To: Anthony Apollis <anthony(dot)apollis(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Check Code Correction Current Period Prior Period Movement
Date: 2023-11-23 16:13:43
Lists: pgsql-general

On 11/23/23 06:02, Anthony Apollis wrote:
> Please assist me?
> I am trying to calculate
>  Current Period  Prior Period  Movement
>
> from my data, the date columns are:
> image.png
>
> Please check my code for any errors, code runs, i just want to make sure
> it does what it's supposed to do.

Since you have not specified '...what it's supposed to do' is there is
really not much that can be said. Your best bet is to create some sample
input data and expected output and then create a test that verifies that
the input passes through the view statements and ends up as the expected
output.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com