Re: Error while starting PgAdmin 5.0

From: Julien de Murcia <demurcia(at)ockham-solutions(dot)fr>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Error while starting PgAdmin 5.0
Date: 2021-04-23 09:54:20
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Rahul,

Are you sure this log file is produced by PgAdmin 5.0 ? I do not have it
on my own computer. It looks like a log file is generated under
C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Local\pgadmin but it is removed once PgAdmin is
closed.

Julien de Murcia
Ingénieur développement Ockham Solutions
Software engineer Ockham Solutions
tel: +33 9 77 19 50 26