pgAgent Job issue: Couldn't get a connection to the database when local SQL mode specified in another database other than postgres

From: 周志勤 <joe(dot)zhou(at)dualhelios(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, kshay(dot)joshi <kshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: pgAgent Job issue: Couldn't get a connection to the database when local SQL mode specified in another database other than postgres
Date: 2024-05-15 05:56:12
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi PgAdmin-Hackers

When I tried to config a job manipulating another local database other than the default postgres, job failed with the following log, after I change back to default postgres database, everything works.

Could you please clarify that if this is what we intent to do or an issue?

Thanks best regards,
Joe