ODBC Compatibility Question II

From: "Lindner, Dirk" <dvorg23(at)intra(dot)udk-berlin(dot)de>
To: "'pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ODBC Compatibility Question II
Date: 2019-07-08 14:54:18
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

please excuse my rather simple question, but since I have not found an
answer after a long search, I'll contact you.

My question is, if I can always use the latest ODBC driver with older
database server versions. For example, ODBC version 11 with DB Cluster 9.6?

Thanks

Dirk Lindner

Universitaet der Kuenste Berlin

Referat für Planung, Organisation und Datenverarbeitung

Einsteinufer 43-53, 10587 Berlin

( Tel. 030 3185 2158

0 Fax 030 3185 2781

* E-Mail: dvorg23(at)intra(dot)udk-berlin(dot)de <mailto:dvorg23(at)intra(dot)udk-berlin(dot)de>

ü WWW : <blocked::http://www.udk-berlin.de/> www.udk-berlin.de

P Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary