about seperate users in PostgreSQL

From: "Egidijus" <egidijus(dot)p(at)splius(dot)lt>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: about seperate users in PostgreSQL
Date: 2012-06-14 12:31:55
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

How it’s possible to make that seperate users can see and control only their own databases when they connected to PostgreSQL server? Standard PostgreSQL configuration allows users to see databases of other users.

In my PostgreSQL server all users have their own logins. I’d like that users can connect only to their own databases (see only them). How it’s possible to make that in PostgreSQL?

Thanks.

Egidijus