Fixing a typo (in a policy)

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fixing a typo (in a policy)
Date: 2023-11-06 12:57:49
Lists: pgsql-www

The attached fixes a typo on the Community Conference Recognition policy:
s/advertisments/advertisements/. Normally I'd just push this but since it's on
a policy I figured a heads up was in order. AFAIK we don't adjust the date for
fixes that don't alter the content/meaning of the policy so I left it at the
old date.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Attachment Content-Type Size
typo_conf_policy.diff application/octet-stream 2.0 KB