Re: Magnus in charge of Presskits, fixes

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, <translators(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Magnus in charge of Presskits, fixes
Date: 2005-11-03 21:07:40
Lists: pgsql-www

> Translators:
>
> As you probably already gathered, Magnus will be taking over
> presskit/release prep from here because I'll be out of touch
> for a while.
> If you have new translations to send via e-mail, send them to
> him, not me.
> He is: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>

Update to the requirements: Each page should have a header and a title,
per the following:
<!-- BEGIN page_title_block -->
PostgreSQL 8.1 Press Kit
<!-- END page_title_block -->

<h1>PostgreSQL 8.1 Press Kit</h1>

Right at the top of the page (before the <h2>contents</h2>).

(in your language of course - otherwise I could just add it...)

//Magnus