Re: DNS Problem

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "Dennis Bjorklund" <db(at)zigo(dot)dhs(dot)org>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: DNS Problem
Date: 2005-02-17 09:16:43
Lists: pgsql-www

I beleive this is the one Dave mailed about yesterday. Right now, 125 mirrors are withuot DNS and only 36 have it. FOr ftp mirrors, the spread is 35 active and 54 missing according to the db. In reality, the number of live ones in DNS are far less.

I've kick-started the DNS mirror checking script to make sure the website reflects this.

//mha