Call for volunteers for pgconf.eu 2019

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Call for volunteers for pgconf.eu 2019
Date: 2019-09-01 22:55:56
Lists: pgeu-general

Hello,

PostgreSQL Europe is looking for outstanding volunteers! We rely on
volunteers
to help us host and run a successful conference. We want your talents,
creativity, and insights to help make this year's conference even better
than every previous conference.

The areas covered by volunteers include, but are not limited to:

* room host
* registration desk
* setup and cleanup

Volunteers receive free entrance to the conference in exchange for their
help.

If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us at
contact(at)pgconf(dot)eu

Please include the areas and times where you want to help, your
PostgreSQL Community account, your previous experience as a volunteer
at a conference, your Hangouts address, and when you plan to arrive
and leave Milan.

Note that your submission does not automatically qualify you
as a volunteer, you will hear back from us and receive an invitation.

Thank you,

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group