Swedish

From: Dennis Björklund <db(at)zigo(dot)dhs(dot)org>
To: pgsql-translators(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Swedish
Date: 2017-07-14 12:41:59
Lists: pgsql-translators

Hi all

I'm back after a small 10 year long break where I've not used postgresql
very much. But now I do.

So I've started to look at the Swedish translation again and have added
some updated po-files to redmine. I notice there are some files that has
been translated a couple of months ago but that are not pushed into
master. There is some time left until release but it's encouraging to
see green colors in the status page!

Kind regards
Dennis

  • Re: Swedish at 2017-07-14 15:11:05 from Alvaro Herrera