Re: install Postgres on RHED 7

From: Pepe TD Vo <pepevo(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Shreeyansh Dba <shreeyansh2014(at)gmail(dot)com>, Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: install Postgres on RHED 7
Date: 2018-12-19 15:48:39
Lists: pgsql-admin

I found where to download the repomd.xml but I need to know where to put it. And do I need to download the rest of xml.gz file?  the problem is I need to download all at one, ask for the CD/DVD, ask for someone to burn all into the CD/DVD and ask someone else to put on somewhere for me to move to the linux server.  So many processes.

Also, do I need to download all drpms folder too?

wow... postgresql is harder to install than Oracle.
thank you. Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love and forgive more.To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)
**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success