Fetching BLOBs

From: "Ashish Ahlawat" <ahlawat(dot)ashish(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Ragnar <gnari(at)hive(dot)is>
Cc: "Dirk Griffioen" <dirk(at)code-shop(dot)com>, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fetching BLOBs
Date: 2006-12-20 03:25:58
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi team

I have a very intersting question to all of you. Pls help me to build this
query, I want to fetch more that 70,000 BLOB from different customer
servers. the issue is there are some BOLB files with common names on all
servers. So I want merge these files into a single BLOB during fetching
data. I am able to fetch the BLOB data from all cust servers but
unfortunatelly it overwrite previous file.

So pls provide any simple query format for the same, assuming two table tab1
& tab 2.

Ashish ............. INDIA