Re: Conditional column filtering with pglogical replication

From: PALAYRET Jacques <jacques(dot)palayret(at)meteo(dot)fr>
To: Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Conditional column filtering with pglogical replication
Date: 2020-10-23 15:14:50
Lists: pgsql-general

The " row_filter " filters the rows and I don’t want to filter the row but only one (or several) column(s).

Actually, I want a column value on the provider to be filtered on subcribers when replicating.

For example, on provider :

a | b | c | d

123 | 45.6 | 15 | abc

111 | 55.5 | 66 | def

on subscriber :

a | b | c | d

123 | 45.6 | 15 | abc

111 | | 66 | def
-> b NULL on subscriber but the others columns are replicated.