Re: Install Postgre while installing Other software.

From: Iñigo Barandiaran <ibarandiaran(at)vicomtech(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Install Postgre while installing Other software.
Date: 2009-02-08 14:48:59
Lists: pgsql-general

Thank you all for your answers!.

This solve one of my problems :) THANKS!!!

John, thats a very good question. I've already thought about that, but I've
no idea how to act yet. Becuase, as you said, if there is already a posgre
Database server installed in the target system, and I dont know the
password, what can i do? I can not delete the existing user account because
I would be affecting other software. What about if I create another service
user account, with a different name, such as MyPostgreUserAccount? That way
I ensure that I'm creating/deleting the Postgre User of my application. What
do you think?

Thanks in advance!!