What is the state of the art for using LINQ with PostgreSQL?

From: Rob Richardson <RDRichardson(at)rad-con(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: What is the state of the art for using LINQ with PostgreSQL?
Date: 2012-09-13 16:45:54
Lists: pgsql-general

Greetings!

I would like to begin learning to use LINQ with PostgreSQL. Ideally, it would be good to have free tools to do it, since I probably won't be finished playing with it before 30 days are up and I'd have to pay for something. It would also be good if whatever I use has a good set of tutorials that I can follow to begin using them. Where should I start?

I have found the dotConnect provider from DevArt, and I'm going to begin playing with their free "Express" provider. Does anyone have experience working with DevArt's tools, and if so, what did you think?

Thanks very much!

RobR