Postgresql 9.5 error

From: Yogi Barot <YBarot(at)symcor(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgresql 9.5 error
Date: 2016-02-18 14:14:06
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I have migrated data from postgresql 9.0 to 9.5, When I run following command, it does not show tablespace location and fails with bellow error. Can someone provide fix in the next release?

We are planning to put release in production from March 15, hopefully get fix before this date.

postgres=# select * from pg_tablespace; -- Spclocation column is missing in pg_tablespace.
spcname | spcowner | spcacl | spcoptions
pg_default | 10 | |
pg_global | 10 | |
foa_table_space | 16384 | |
(3 rows)

postgres=# \db*
ERROR: column "spclocation" does not exist
LINE 3: spclocation AS "Location"

Thanks,
Yogi