Reorder servers?

From: Ray O'Donnell <ray(at)rodonnell(dot)ie>
To: Pgadmin-Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Reorder servers?
Date: 2021-10-23 14:01:50
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi all,

In pgAdmin's tree view (on the left) of servers, databases, etc etc, is
it possible to reorder servers as listed?

On my installation servers are showing in the order in which I added them:

- Local 13/main
- Local 14/main
- Local 11/main

I find the non-alphabetical sequence a tad off-putting! - so I'd like to
be able to select the order in which they're listed. I'm running
pgAdmin4 6.1, on Ubuntu.

Thanks,

Ray.

--