wiki maintenance proposal

From: Cédric Villemain <cedric(dot)villemain+pgsql(at)abcsql(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: wiki maintenance proposal
Date: 2024-01-15 12:24:23
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

There are some pages ready to be deleted and flagged as such, some for
maybe 10 years. Often just mistake, typos, ...

I am going to delete those old pages and I suggest a policy like:

"Page marked DELETE ME will be deleted at some point in the future,
after a freezing period of a minimum of 1 month which purpose is to give
anyone an opportunity to remove the flag and thus preventing deletion.
This policy does not hold for offending content and can be suspended on
a case by case basis."

---
Cédric Villemain +33 (0)6 20 30 22 52
https://Data-Bene.io
PostgreSQL Expertise, Support, Training, R&D