Re: Ip address change of Postgres Sql DB

From: MUKESH PRASAD <mukeshprasad_hit(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in>
To: "jwiencek3(at)comcast(dot)net" <jwiencek3(at)comcast(dot)net>
Cc: "Pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <Pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Ip address change of Postgres Sql DB
Date: 2020-05-15 12:55:22
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thanks.. Do we have any documentation link on this topic. I searched but could not find anything.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Fri, 15 May 2020 at 6:23 PM, Jwiencek3<jwiencek3(at)comcast(dot)net> wrote: You will need to change Postgresql.conf and pg_hba.conf. Both located in the data directory.
Possible other changes depending on other products installed.   These two are the minimum.

Sent from my iPad