Questions about PostgreSQL Setup License

From: DUBILLOT Aurelien <aurelien(dot)dubillot(at)thalesgroup(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Questions about PostgreSQL Setup License
Date: 2013-03-14 16:42:02
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello,

I read on your website that PostgreSQL source code is free for use and modification, but in my case I am working on a project where we are generating our own setup and we would like to integrate PostgreSQL setup within it.

Are we also allowed to do that ?

Thanks in advance for your response,
Yours sincerely,

Aurélien DUBILLOT